is hard to enter neobux?

@jen14ed (866)
i enter to neobux but i encounter a error what happen in neobux site there are somethings wrong with the site of neobux did you expirence this situation too.
Is there any error message that you seen when experiencing this? Maybe it could be your pc or internet connection. For me I haven't encountered yet such problem.
@Jul14nch0 (1414)
• Argentina
I hear about people having troubles with joining neoubx. It worked GREAT for me, so i don't really know what is your problem, maybe your computer? Who knows. I recommend you to try another browser maybe, if it still having such errors.
Occasionally I will meet some mistakes to login Neobux but it won't last for a long time. I keep reloading the page and usually it will be alright soon. I love China
hi friend...I've never experienced that. however, i've ever encountered such problem when i wanted to sign in. you know, when entering password and security code, they are case sensitive. I've ever tried for four times and finally i made it.