the slow internet connection speed....

Indonesia
hi friends...before i own a modem and get an internet connection, i used to visit an internet cafe every time i wanna browse, have online chat, and download something. one thing that made me upset was the internet connection speed. i only got 10kb/s for downloading a 100mb of single video clip. you know how many hours it took to finish? almost 2 hours. however, whether it is true or not, i ever heard that in Russia the internet connection speed was claimed as much as 4 GB/s. maybe it only took seconds for downloading a 100mb file. anyway friends...the situation happened in my country, how about in your country, do you have that kind of problem like me?
speed of my internet connection is 256 kbps and it is unlimited. Earlier I used to have a 2 mbps internet connection which was limited to 60 hours a month. The maximum internet connection speed available in my country is 16 mbps which was launched few days back by a ISP but it is with limited usage and very high price.
@nanayangel (7839)
Hi there Work Out Freak!What country are you from? I am from the Philippines and I am more often than not, dissatisfied with the speed of my internet connection. I am using cable internet at 512 speed but I feel like I'm getting less. I believe that the highest speed available in our country is 3MBPS but of course, it's really expensive that I don't think I can avail of that even if that is available here in our province.