I have to post this about rice!!! Please read mylotters!

Chile
In this page I answer posts about rice, see beautiful pictures of dishes made with rice, give my own recipes. YUMMY!!! Yet there are chidren who need rice and don´t have it. We all know that. I want to invite you to a game that for each correct answer, the sponsors give the United Nations some grains of rice to give to those children. I have learned a lot of vocabulary playing that game (there´s another that´s math, but I don´t like it so much). The link to the site is http://www.freerice.com/ Please check it. At the site you can also learn what is done with the rice and where is it going now. We mylotters have money problems of one kind or another but we are all rich. We can read and write, we are not hungry. When you are too hungry you just cannot think. If we give it 5 minutes a day, it will make a difference. Thank you.
@CJay77 (4441)
This program is very nice and thank you so much for sharing this. I already start playing and I like it, my grammar is not really good so I start from there and try the other games next time. I will bookmark this site and I will try to visit it everyday. I will also try to share this link or this information in one the site that I am member and also share it with my friends.
Thanks for doing it and thanks for sharing. It´s not I that thank you, it´s those children that have no voices. If you have children, the math part coiuld help them. Check that too. Thanks
@flagella08 (5069)
well i see that it's one way of helping people and i just hope they can sustain that advocacy. i think they must also focus on promoting that site so that there will loads of rice to donate to the needies.it would be that ungrateful if the activity would be suspended for such reasons like the admin can't sustain.count me in for promoting that.thanks for this post.
"Free rice" is a nice site which concerns us about hunger around the world and it also help us to improve our vocabulary. I hope that more and more people will visit that site. There is only one thing which I worry about. How it really works in the backstage? Will it be capable of providing rice like they promise for many years to come?