Statcounter: do you know who visits you????

Hello everybody... I don't even know if this is a good topic.. Ever since this Troll & Haters Epidemic that spread through mylot community, people are not as open-minded as they used to be. No longer accepting every one, being choosy..some are pretending to be good, like some one said "evil hiding in the sheep skin".. and trolls that does nothing but to simply annoy and make you loose your account. .. It started with another mylotter who was harassed and finally left the site..but before that i saw this weird numbers in his profile, and check it. i was like, WOW! this is so freaking cool. so i registered and made my own stat a few weeks ago, and it showed interesting results... Most People who visited me are mostly coming from Philippines, India,United States,United Kingdom,Thailand and Eastern China. There is one from Ukraine,Turkey,Afghanistan, Japan,Egypt and Finally, Viva Spain()= no need to ask who's this person is. In Us most of them are from the East Coast, one from the middle and few from California, i think.. That makes me wonder why There's no one from Africa,Russia, and South America areas. Probably this is the reason i should explore mylot even further.probably I haven't visited some mylotters in other side of the world..despite of this, it's still hard to determine where the troll is Have a Great day!
@iskayz (5422)
Why do you keep looking for the trolls? hehe.. Anyways, I do have a statcounter for my blog, if that's what you're talking about and most visitors come from mylot. But what is more interesting for me is to know who visits my profile here in mylot cause not everyone who visits my profile visits my blog. I would like to know who is just viewing my mylot profile.
@iskayz (5422)
Ah, so there's a group of people handling the trolls. I'm curious, how do you know if someone is a troll?
mike197601, am still newbie on this one. how can i detect it since it only shows IP,address and their internet service..also dates and time..
I would like to have that application too, can you teach me how? I wondered the same thing last time i was watching the Ms. Universe pageant. I pondered why does myLot doesn't have a member from Venezuela? Then i realized that maybe they cannot afford to speak in English as they answered their questions in their mother tongue. That made me wondered why can't we, Filipinos, answer with our mother tongue? It's just so unfair. Well i don't know about the trolls, but i do hope we won't brand other members as trolls because it's like discrimination. And i remembered that we shall not post any discriminating words to other members. Because, if i am to put myself in those "trolls" shoes, then i would definitely feel bad when i am being branded as one because of the reputation that is being linked with the word troll. Why can't we just live a simple life with other members evev if they are haters? And let us try to use kind words to inform them that we don't want what they are doing. What do you think?
@iskayz (5422)
Are you talking about the stat counter for blogs? Well you can get it from Feedjit. I have never really put much attention or even bothered to think from what country mylotters come from. All I know is that this site is open to every country and anyone can join so I do expect many different races here. But I do notice that a lot of mylotters come from India.
Hi koala. well, were the lucky ones because we can really speak english and those that they pick some one good but can't speak english. well, probably it isn't our time, and let's just give them a break because it's probably a long time before they had a Miss Universe in their country
Thanks for the comments Letran and iskayz. Now, I am too lazy to put a statcounter in my account. A while ago i was so eager to put some but then realized a lot of work to do then change my mind all over again.
I have never thought about adding a stat counter to my profile page. That is interesting though. There does seem to be some hateful people around according to my husband. but I haven't been on much so I don't see them I guess. I dont believe that people in Africa can be payed through paypal. As for south America and Russia I am not sure why there are not more people here.