Do you ever..

@jugsjugs (13045)
put things down only to find that when you go back to where you think you have put them they are not there?Well either i am getting forgetful or someone is moving them.
@uicbear (1903)
I used to misplace things like my glasses, wallet and key all the time. But, I will admit that almost all the times it was me not paying attention when I set them down. So now I am in the habit of putting those necessary things that I always have to grab on my way out the door in a dish by the door when I come into the house. My favorite story in this dilemma is from being with my sister one morning. She was storming around her house, yelling at her husband about always taking her reading glasses and not putting them back. She was going on for a good five minutes while stomping around looking for a pair of glasses. My brother-in-law said nothing and finally my sister stops in front of him and yells, "So, where the he are my glasses?!?!" My brother-in-law, smiles, reaches up, and takes a pair of reading glasses off of the top of my sister's head and hands them to her.
That´s a lovely story.
@maryihla (104)
Perhaps you have a poltergeist.
In my case I live with evil elves.
Yes, many times and I don't know the explanation behind. That happened to my father whenever he was cooking, he left his cooking materials in the table, later on he was asking where is it. Of course we don't know the answer. Maybe we lost our awareness where we put it and we did not see it, or our brain can't contact our eyes and we can't see what is infront of us. Hey please, correct me, I am not sure of what I am explaining here.
@carolbee (16241)
I love to listen to a police scanner. No way could I find the owner's manual after searching the computer room for a week. Finally found it in a place where I should have looked initially because it was right there in front of me. Needed to reprogram the scanner and couldn't remember how to do it. The positive side of this search was I cleaned out a big dresser, 6 drawers, and a night stand that has 3 drawers. So all my "stuff" is now neatly arranged. Talk about major frustration when looking but finally got the job done.
@williamjisir (22903)
Hello jugsjugs. There were many times that I forgot where I put my things and could not find them. Usually it is my wife who helps me find them. Or sometimes it just appears when I do not look for them. I think that it is because I am forgetful that causes it. Take care, friend.
@happy6162 (3011)
Yes, I have done that especially with my keys and cell phone. Sometimes I put keys down on the table but not there then I check my purse and they are in the bottom of my purse. I guess I forgot I pick them up and put them back in my purse.
@bmuchler (442)
All the time. Keys, jewelry, pens. Some shows I have seen say ghosts like to hide things. I've also heard that if you say that you need that item and it's not time to play games, you will find your lost item.
@lelin1123 (15644)
• Puerto Rico
That happens to me all the time. I just think I'm forgetting most of them. Then there are other things that I swear was moved by someone else and I'm not saying someone who is living in my house. I'm talking a ghost or spirit. Its very strange the things that happen in my house. I'm just dealing with it though. I'm not afraid yet.
@misisbau (317)
You probably just forgot where you put them specially when you are busy doing something else.
@gelibean (159)
Hi jugsjugs Don't feel bad you are not the only person this happens to. It happens to me all the time. Like this one time I was reading a book and my brother called me out of the room. I set the book down on my bed and walked out to see what he wanted. Twenty minutes later I come back into my bedroom to find that the book is no longer sitting on my bed so I tear my room apart searching for this allusive book only to find it sitting on my desk. Strangest things is I don't remember putting it there. I had to do it since no one else was in my room but I could've sworn I laid the book on my bed before leaving considering the desk is nowhere near the door. Creepy isn't it??
that happendts to me all the time.
I live alone in my house. Apparently! I think that there are evil elves hidden somewhere. They take my glasses, my wireless phone, the needle I just had in my hand. It´s a fact that I´m not getting any younger. But I can´t accept that I spend so much time making the grocery list so I won´t forget anything and then, when I reach the super, I find the list is nowhere to be seen. Then comes that part where you look desperatly for a table or something like it and start taking everything out of your purse. Nothing! Finally you buy what you remember, buy also a lot of expensive things you don´t need and get back home where you find the list at the dining room table. Life is difficult, my friend! As I am getting acostumed to making lists of every possible thing, I could also make one of the things the elves move with greater pleasure. The TVs remote control is one of them. I once found it under the bed! Would you believe it? Take care. Life is beautiful if you take it with humor
@yugasini (12839)
• Anantapur, India
hi jugsjugs, both will possible,according to age forgetfullness will increase and some body may take the thing and kept some where,it is common,you have to tell them that keep the things where it were lying,have a nice day