about corazon aquino

August 1 is d day,that most of the Filipinos mourned withe death of the former president Cory Aquino.the first woman president of the Philippine republic who allowed herself to become the instrument to bring back the instrument the democracy that was stolen by dictatorial of government by Marcos regime for twenty years.most of the Filipinos admire her, because she is eager to help us back the democracy that we want. how about you?? what do you want that other people will remember about you?? ..the answer lies to you.!.
@Bradpete (822)
She's one of the greatest women in the world. She help the Filipino people to attain the democracy of the Filipinos. Now because of her cause the Philippines are still a democratic country.
Hmm.. well, I think I want to be remembered as a person who loved life, and managed to make the most out of what she has. I think that is the one thing that I would want to share to my loved ones.. that you will only live once, and you have to make the most out of it.