Favorites....

So, what is everyones favorite herbavore dino and carnivore dino? My favorite herbavore dinosaur is the Stegasaurous. I think they are really cool looking, with their plated spikes and large arched backs, and their cute little head! lol. My favorite carnivore is the Raptor. They are just so cool! The ultimate predator, and just...cool looking! :) When I was young and still played like kids, I would ALWAYS pretend I was a raptor :D lol
@DavidReedy (2411)
Tyrannosaurus Rex and triceratops--always the coolest of stereotypical rivals.
Yeah they do seem to always be the first ones fighting each other in any kind of movie or show lol.
Stegs--the ones you mentioned are cool too. I like pteradon and pteradactyl (hope I"m spelling those right as well). I think it's kind of cool, that after decades/centuries of people thinking today's reptiles are the closest descendants left, that they are suddenly concluding that it is actually birds that are the closest descendants living... Kind of cool.
Yeah, I think you spelled it right :D hehe Yeah I think it's kind of weird that birds are related to dinosaurs (weird and cool) lol. Don't they also say that crocodiles/alligators were living during the dinosaur ages?
@zubairsk (341)
I like Dinosaurous very much and they look very cute to see.My favourite Carnivore is Raptor and Herbivore is Stegasaurous,these are similar to Dinasaouros.I usually watch in TV pictures,images and movies.Dinasaouros eggs are very large which we can see in Jurassic park movie,iam very much interest to see dinasauoros in my life,these dinasaourus look cute and good looking.