Would You Ever Do This

@erikmama (12929)
Would you ever spit in someone's face?? Have you ever honestly been that mad at a person? To me this is the ultimite sign of disrespect. There has been one incident where I was mad enough to do this, but I did not. I thought better of my self, plus if you do this, you deserve to be popped in the head!!
• Atlantic City, New Jersey
I have never done it nor thought about it- but I have had it done to me once. By an ex-boyfriend at that. I have to say that that was a huge turning point in realizing this man had absolutely no respect for me as a human being- let alone being his girlfriend. Needless to say I don't take disrespect lightly and we are no longer together- which I think I am a better person for today ;)
@erikmama (12929)
Exactly... It is just total disrespect. I would go looney if someone spit on me! Thanks for your response!
@lelin1123 (15644)
• Puerto Rico
I think that would be the most disgusting thing to do too someone. I have never been that mad or I just never ever thought of doing something like that. Spitting in someone's face has never ever crossed my mind. No one in my family nor my friends would ever do something like that.
@erikmama (12929)
Yes, it is pretty gross and a bad thig to do! Thanks for your response
@StarBright (2799)
I have been plenty angry, but spitting is not what comes to mind. I suppose that would be a vile thing to do, but expect the retaliation. May as well skip the spitting and get to the good part right away LOL. In 2003 there was a case where a football player in Oklahoma spit on a policeman. He got 50 years for it. The law was put in place to protect policemen from people with HIV and Aids.
@erikmama (12929)
Wow he got 50 years? Thats crazy!! It is a form of assault though, but 50 years!! Well to me, if you spit on a person it is saying a lot more than hitting them. It is sending a different kind of message. Thanks for your response!
@metschica25 (5407)
Hey Hey! To me that is the lowest of low. I don't think I have ever seen someone do that other than in the movies. That to me is trasy and always will be . It makes no sense and just eww eww. I think like you it shows no respect! It is gross as well and I dont know what I would do if someone did that to me. In school I used to get spit balls in my hair.
@rg0205 (2638)
I havent done it, even if I felt like the person deserved it. I believe that you carry yourself by the way you act and the best way to see what type of person you are is when you are angry. I agree, if you do this, you deserve to be popped in the head. Why do you need to become disrespectful? It's just like becoming the person you're angry with.