How Often Do You Read The Bible?

@erikmama (12934)
How often do you read your Bible? What is your favorite chapter?
I am in the Bible one way or the other all the time. By that I mean that I may be reading a book that refers to Bible verses or reading my Bible. I am not sure which chapter would be my favorite. I like to confess Proverbs 31:10-31 over myself and my marriage. I like to confess Psalm 91 over myself and my loved ones for protection. I love to confess the love scriptures in the New Testament. I love to read the Bible in general. There are so many reasons to dig around for treasures in God's Word. Everyday is a new adventure.
@erikmama (12934)
Thank you for your response. It is so encouraging to hear people still read their Bible every day. i have to admit that I do not, but am trying to improve myself in this area. Would you believe you are the only response I have gottento this?
It may be that because it is a holiday weekend that there are not a lot of people on my lot this evening. I am sure that many people have a better track record than I do but I know it is not about comparison. Be encouraged, there are many of us out there.
Bible is the word of God. His word is our spiritual food. In our physical body, we eat three times a day inorder to sustain our human or physical life. As Christians we have received the eternal life of God within us. This life needs to grow. Inorder to grow, we need to eat our spiritual food which is the word of God in the Bible. It's a necessity to read God's word. Therefore, I have scheduled to read the Bible everyday. The best way to read the Bible is through pray-reading. Like physical food we need to grind it first before swallowing it up. Pray-reading is like grinding our spiritual food for us to digest it and become part of us. What you read and understand in your Bible-reading make it your prayer to the Lord. In this way You'll enjoy Him in your Bible-reading. Actually there are many good chapters in the Bible..Every chapter is good. I like all the chapters in the 66 books of the Holy Bible.
I read my Bible pretty much everyday, its rare that I don't but I can't claim it doesn't happen. I try to read one chapter a night. I'm not sure I could pick a favorite chapter. I liked a lot of the Psalms and Proverbs was a very good book. I guess I would have to pick Ecclesiastes 3 because it has my favorite Bible verse in it and the "a time for everything, and a season for every purpose under heaven" passage in it.