Lobster Pizza

@erikmama (12929)
I got a menu from a new pizza place in town, who for only $30 offered a lobster pizza. Now, I am not one for seafood, but if I was, I could not see eating lobster on a pizza. How exactly do you eat lobster off of a pizza? Would YOU eat lobster p[izza??
I like lobster, but I can't see it as a pizza topping. Besides, if I am going to spend that much money for lobster, I want to be able to savor every bite of it instead of the taste being overpowered by sauce and cheese.
@erikmama (12929)
I am not a seafood fan but even so I agree...on pizza??
That actually sounds good to me - though I've never had it. I'm sure they put shredded lobster meat on the pizza - they don't put a whole loster on it - ha ha! I don't know what toppings would go with lobster . . . I would like it to be creamy or cheesy - and not so tomato like (similar to a marguerita pizza or white pizza). I am a seafood lover, so I would love to try it!
@erikmama (12929)
I am just not a seafood person at all. I dont even like fish! I did not knew this pizza existed but apparantly I am the only one who didnt! Thanks for responding!
@lilybug (21148)
I personally have never tried it, but I know Red Lobster serves a Lobster Pizza. Here is a link to the recipe to give you an idea. http://www.recipezaar.com/Lobster-Pizza-130845 I don't normally do seafood, but I might be willing to give it a try made at home. I would not pay $30 for a pizza out though no matter what was on it.
@erikmama (12929)
I feel really stupid now because I did not know a lobster pizza even exisited!! I do not wat any type of seafood though, but I still shoulda known! Thanks for the help and your response!