Do you think there is true and false religion?

I have had a friend way back then, who always encourage me to convert my religion to them. She eagerly told me that her religion is the only one who is true and could surely bring souls into heaven. She often discuss our differences of faith, but still I did pay no attention. For me there's no religion that could bring souls into heaven. It's me who can decide if I want to be in heaven or not. How about you, do you think there is true and false religion? What makes you stay on your religion?
True religion is leading us to the real peace. False religion is leading to kill, to bug, and other stuffs like that. I stayed in my religion because i love my God. Jesus. I have been through a lot with Him. And in whatever it was, He is still by my side. I find many benefit and advancement with Him, and i have got a lot. I think if i stayed in this branch forever i will get and get more. Like in the Bible said, if you not stick with the branch you will be thrown on the street and people will trample you or you will get into the fire. In the other words, if you don't stick with Jesus, you will be useless.
Yeah, that's the most important, you live what you believe. Miracles in life happen if you have faith on God. And we must also learned to love what we believe. Because often times our faith will be test and measured. When we will be stripped of the things that we hold and love in life. And if we love what we believe we can bear the pain and hold on to what we believe. And if we can't our faith is false and useless. Love Jesus Christ because He loves you, not because he can give you more in life. Thanks for sharing with us and have a great day!
People say, all religions are all the same. For me, it is not just a religion. It is a way to heaven, and i think no other religion can lead to that way. Like Jesus said, 'I am the way and the truth and the life. Noone else can go to the Father if not through Me.' So, in my opinion and from the faith i had from my hearing, the only way to go to the heaven is by admitting that Christ is The Lord. Without Christ, the key holder of heaven and hell we will go to hell merely.
I will restrict myself to a plain, logical answer to the first question. "Do you think there is true and false religion?" Logic demands that if a number of religions claim to worship a god, and each of these religions have a different way to their god, then obviously at least some of them are false. It is impossible for them all to be right. In answer to your second question, "What makes you stay on your religion?" - I have known, loved and served the Creator God, my loving heavenly Father, through the Lord Jesus Christ, for 51 of my 73 years. In those 51 years, He has provided my needs, given me peace and joy, guided and protected me, enabled me, sustained me and He is my everything. He has taught me about Himself through His own Word, the Bible. We have communicated freely and He has been my constant Companion. I must add that I do not consider this as a religion. Rather true Christianity is a relationship - a very definite and real relationship. Religion is creeds in the head, but Christianity is Christ in the heart.
Very well said. People always keep on searching and longing the one that would satisfy their spiritual needs. That's why others' build a kind of religion that one think would be right, encourage and convert innocent souls to live in a faith of misery. I'm glad that you'd able to find the one that holds true. The one that gives direction and meaning in our life. Stay true to what you believe no matter what happened and you'll guarantee to have a happy eternal life. Thanks for sharing with us and have a great day!
i believe there is nothing like true and false religion; as the sole purpose i assigned to religion is to offer a way of life so that we do not stray out of the path of humanity. hence based on various interpretations each one of the religion has a share of absolute and relative truth. its matter of time which decides things to become false or become relative truth as per my theory.
It's true that every religion holds an absolute and relative truth. It only depends on how people differentiate or see others religion from what he/she believes. It's like having an opinion on certain issues. There is no right or wrong opinion. Truth resides on a persons views and understanding. Thanks for sharing with us and have a great day!
@coolcat123 (4390)
The past of my religion and a bit resherch and thinking made me feel that mine would be the correct one.Its becoz, we get fruits by passing through a hard way,in other words,when their are two paths easy and tough,which one would you choose? the tough one is hard to follow but is the correct path so is mine...the toughest religion and so may be the correct one.
@Ravenladyj (22992)
IMO ALL religions are right and true..for those that follow them....just like my being spiritual and NOT religious is whats right for me and true in my life..Is there any one religion that is right for ALL the ppl of the world though/ No of course not...we arent carbon copies of one another...we are individuals so what is right and true for one person is goin to be wrong and false for another.. MY PERSONAL spiritual path is PERFECT for ME...and only me...its right and true for me in my life and has been since day one....it will NOT however be right and true for anyone else...they arent me.. What makes me stay on my path? Its not a matter of "staying on it"..its a part of me, in my soul...it cant' be seperated from me...its as much a part of me as my skin, my veins, my heartbeat and so on....