Bukisa.com

@erikmama (12929)
I just joined Bukisa.com on the recommendation of a fellow mylotter. Is anyone else a member of this site? What are your favorite sites to write and earn money?
• Atlantic City, New Jersey
I too recently joined Bukisa.com. I only have two articles on there thus far and have only made 23 cents. I do like the fact that they allow you to see your stats of basically where everyone is connecting to your article from. Being on Bukisa always remember that exposure is number one...and although they put your content out there...I suggest you market them youself as well...most of my readers for my two articles have been my friends at facebook and from reddit. I like the site so far and am not looking to make millions- I just think its a fun way to write, get it out to the public- and see your viewer numbers grow ;)
@erikmama (12929)
Are you a member of any other writing sites? I have only 1 article on Bukisa.Thanks for your response!
@dodyast3 (1518)
I joined Bukisa and Factoidz. I suggest for you to join Factoidz too. It is the same site like Bukisa, but their minimum payout is much less. The minimum payment in Factoidz is ONLY $1, compare to Bukisa is required for $10. I already received my payment twice from Factoidz. They are paying once a month to PayPal, automatically as soon as you reach $1. The earning system in Factoidz is the same like the one in Bukisa. They pay for each visit to your article. If you want to join, you can find the link on my profile.
@erikmama (12929)
I prefer a larger payout because I can't do anything with a couple bucks! I have been told there are people who do nothing but write for websites and make really good money doing it, so I am trying to find something to make a few dollars a month. I haven;t written on here yet. So far i am only doing Helium.
@Zaphan (711)
is that a new site???
@erikmama (12929)
I'm not really sure if it is new or not. A fellow mylotter told me about it!!