what is your beauty regimen before going to bed?

beuty regimen - beauty regimen
@xannebull (1806)
we always have to a beauty regimen before going to bed, it's either washing our face only as long as we feel clean and fresh before going to bed. most of the girls have more beauty regimen than boys because girls takes good care of their body than boys.. before going to bed, i wash my body, brush my teeth, softly brush my face with a slice of calamansi fruit including my armpit to make it look lighter and keeps the bad smell away.. then wash it 3 hours before going to sleep, apply lotion all over my body, pertroleum jelly for my feet and night cream for my face. how about you?
I never took so much care of my beauty, even when I was young.. I wash my face (only lukewarm water) and brush my teeth. I have never worn makeup, so I donĀ“t need creams to take it out. Sometimes, in Summer, I put some cream in my hands because I do gardening with barehands.
@xannebull (1806)
it's good for you to do gardening, i love gardening, planting flowers. and i do sometimes wash my clothes so hands must be taken care of.
@xtedaxcvg (3190)
Oh my gosh! It's like you're going to a formal date or something before turning in. Well, I guess that's acceptable since you're a girl. And yet my wife only brush her teeth and wash her face at night before going to bed. You're lucky you still have time to do all that sort of stuff. For people who are always on the go, that sort of practice almost never happens.
@xannebull (1806)
i just wash my face and brush my teeth before, but now i have more time to take care of myself since i stopped working. but when i'm back to work, i dont know if i still continue this night regimen.
@cyrus123 (6383)
Hi xannebull! How are you doing? It's been long time no see on here. I wash my face, brush and floss my teeth, and apply a moisturizer to my face before going to bed. I also apply biofreeze, which is an arthritis spray, to all of my joints because I tend to hurt a lot at night. Kathy.
@xannebull (1806)
hello kathy, never heard of me a long time because i was so busy with my school boy and was kind of addicted to farmtown in facebook, hehe... im back now to mylot because i was now lazy with my farmtown.. good to hear from you kathy, keep mylotting.
@cyrus123 (6383)
I am also on facebook and I am into farmtown, too. It's fun, isn't it? If you would like to look me up on facebook, my name is "Kathy Jones" and I have the same avatar on there that I have here on mylot. Kathy.
that is a lot to do each night! i know it is paying u off ... u look pretty here. well, i simply take a bath before going to bed. if i am too tired and sleepy, i just wash my face with soap and water. i soap it three times then on to bed after taking my usual medicines/vitamins.
@prinzcy (5055)
Wow, you do have a long list. I just brush my teeth, wash my face and then apply some baby powder (it's something I've been taught, use baby powder after wash my face, don't know why) Then I drink a glass of water and apply lotion. Then, off to bed.