First myLot Task Submitted Approved

@bing28 (3798)
Had resubmitted task accepted when asked ads to be viewed after signing in a PTC site was completed. Am so glad for the first time had done a task. Same was approved and earnings of .10 was already reflected in my earnings. I was quite disappointed before as given tasks were hard to understand, now however, though given rewards are just little amounts but quite easy to do. Have you tried doing the myLot tasks and been approved? Kindly share, friends.
@williamjisir (22903)
Hello dear bing. Congraduations on having made it! I am so happy for your success in the task getting approved and earnings reflected in your earnings. There were a few times when I was thinking of giving it a try, but finally I just let it go as I thought that it was a little too hard. So far, I still have not been into it. Hope some day I will retry for one time and try my luck. Good luck to you! Cheers!
@bing28 (3798)
Hehe, friend, I was supposed to correct my line there, rewards reflected in my earnings, but too late...Anywat that would be okey to you prof, oh yes me too, I though I would never try doing task again as before really quite hard to understand and do, you can try to see, sometimes there are easy and worthdoing. Thanks dear for the response.
@bing28 (3798)
correction: anyway
@mnk202 (339)
Congratulations very much on your task submission. I enjoy doing tasks very much. I to could not understand for the longest time how to do task and fortunately I have now figured it out recently and I am enjoying it very much. I have gotten rejected for a few but for most it is some accomplishment when I am approved. Happy Mylotting.
@bing28 (3798)
Good for you mnk at least now you're enjoying doing the tasks, congrats too for your apprved tasks. Hope we can do more tasks with better rewars. Thanks for responding, cheers...
Yes, when I first signed up, I did a task and got approved for ten cents. Then two days later I did two more and was approved and got fifty-two cents from it. It really helps your balance go up.