How do you sleep?

I used to sleep sideways embracing my pillow. Lately though, I noticed that I've been tossing and turning all night. There are nights too that I seem to be moving clockwise. Glad though my pillows stay on the bed. How do you sleep?
@lelin1123 (15647)
• Puerto Rico
I don't sleep that good at all. However, I have 4 pillows on my bed and usually sleep with one pillow between my knees to prevent lower back pain. I sleep on my side when I sleep. I hope tonight will be a good night. I slept the night before nine hours which was great but last night it was back to 6 hours only.
@lelin1123 (15647)
• Puerto Rico
Thank you for all your good wishes. I will have to try the coconut oil. I never heard about using that for pains.
The Japanese had made a good business of purchasing all our coconuts. They call it the tree of life. They also sip a spoonful of coconut oil each day to rejuvenate their bodies. I use it just to massage my feet. I will pray that you get well, lelin.
It seems that troubled you quite a little.Well,personally I think that may be from your phicical or mental change recently,is there any bid things happening on you. Regadrs
Hi sunny, thanks for the concern. Except for the financial worries, I am otherwise all right. But you are probably correct. Robbers had been pestering our neighborhood the past month and a half. My home had been broken into and some of my precious family mementos had been stolen, sigh!
Yeah....That's what made you feel worried.You'd better change that status to move to a safer place.That will be easier if you rent and harder if it's your own house.Anyway safety is always most important before we say happy and quality life.Best wishes to you and hope everything with you will be better and better.
I had grills installed all around my house. The police mobile patrol also frequent our area. And the robbers had been caught. I now go counterclockwise while sleeping. Maybe this time, I just like to deviate from the normal.
@jules67 (2791)
I sleep with my eyes closed. Kidding. I sleep sideways to my right. I have had that habit for a long time now. But once in a while I lay on my back. I find the two position comfortable.
There was a joke that goes like this... How do hunchbacks sleep?...Answer...With their eyes closed. And of course the most advisable position for sleeping is straight on one's back. But I still like hugging my pillow.
@cmdr001 (371)
• Portugal
Used to sleep sideways, turning once or twice along the whole night, but more recently I can't quite seem to stay still on my bed and it's not uncommon to find myself stretched across it in the morning.
Like sunny up there, you probably have a major concern like me. Don't worry, regular sleep will come back.