bux-gr.com

@rolento (227)
Spain
this ptc pays 1ct per click and 0.005$ per referal click, and 3cts for upgraded and 1,5 for ref click, 15 ads for upgraded 5 for standard, if you join under me i'll pay you 0.005$ per click ( payments done every week on mondays) PM if you want the link
@ava152007 (645)
hi Want to know the payout of this site.
@rolento (227)
• Spain
payout of the site is 1$ for upgraded and 3$ for standard, i'mupgraded member because only cost 10$
great but we dont have anymore time to try this sites .also be carefull before renting such refferals as you may need to pay your own money to your refferals without getting any payments from this sites. so try this site payments before renting refferals.
@med889 (5958)
I have been in this site and when I had finally got the money they turn to be a scam so better be precautious as they can do it with you too. We were some 10 people who had joined this site and we were all stunned when this site turn to a scam.