Updating The Best Response

@erikmama (12929)
OK You guys will have to forgive me. As much as i am on here, I did not see the best response icon until a few days ago so I had not been marking anythign for best response. I have been going back and rereading some of these and marking the answers I like best. I have posted so many discussions there is no way I can go back and do them all. But I just want to let you know i appreciate everyone who responds to my discussions and i did not do this on purpose!Happy mylotting!
@akuler (3539)
Hi erikmama, Giving the best response is very important in a discussion even though it is not compulsory. It would make a broad smile on the recipient face and he/she would love to come back to your discussion later. But since you have a lot of it, you can do it periodically. Don't have to rush it and do it at one go. It is time consuming because you have to read each and every response you receive before you can give the BR. Good luck.
@erikmama (12929)
I will try to get to them all, but I have so many I do not think i will ever get to mark them all. I try to though. Yes, it is great to get a best response to a discussion!
@akuler (3539)
You put a big smile on my face. Thanks for the best response. I really appreciate it.
@rosekiss (30258)
• Eugene, Oregon
I do try to give best response when I can. It does let the responder know that I read their post, and thought it was the best one that I had received. It also makes me feel good, when I have made another person happy, knowing that I had chosent them. I know that when I get the best respoonse, I also feel good, that someone thought enough of my post to choose mine as the best. Good luck to you and happy mylotting.