Your Bosses Job

@erikmama (12934)
We all at times complain about our bosses but do you think you could do your bosses' job better than he or she does it?Would you want to?
@Graceekwenx (3163)
With my previous employer, i complained about my boss. I notice him sometimes sleeping on the job! So i decided, i am never gonna grow with a boss like that. I moved to a better employer, quite powerful and i dont think i could my boss' job! She is handling account receivables of marketing people and i hate reviewing account receivables! She also does the decision making and i dont think i could level with her fairness. In time, i would have to move up and she would be seconding her other responsibilities to me. Everything would be a ladder. I would always be proud of my boss and i believe i can never do the job better than her.
@erikmama (12934)
I think we always complain but never really understand the full function of our bosses jobs! Thanks for your response1