water, food, shelter - what's next?

@jb78000 (15173)
what possession or luxury do you consider (almost) essential? in my case i can't really think of anything, at a push i'd say my camera because of the photos saved on it.
@jayrene (2713)
i'd say my computer. i consider this very important to me, as this is where i get my earnings (online), and also this is where i communicate with my friends who are in another place at a lesser cost than cellular phone. i think it would be very hard for me to live without my computer.
@jb78000 (15173)
hiya, haven't come across you for ages. anyway, think i mentioned above that my laptop is fairly important too.
@jayrene (2713)
hi.. yeah i saw it, you mentioned it above... yeah, i was kinda busy with my other online business. and i was doing some training too, reading lots and lots of training articles.
@thea09 (18327)
• Greece
Hi jb, the possession I couldn't live without would have to be the car without a doubt, I've tried without it a couple of times when it's been in the garage and it's just not practical. I live down a long dirt track before it hits road and in the winter the rain can turn it into a mudbath impossibe to walk down. In the summer it's too hot to walk to the village as it's all uphill coming back. And for ferrying my son endlessly too, and getting to town. So most definitel the car.
@jb78000 (15173)
it does sound pretty necessary. i suppose you could replace it with a canoe and a mule but i don't imagine that would be particularly practical.
@coolcat123 (4392)
clothing is next as its a every routine wearing dress. the three water,food and shelter are the most important and so is the clothing. other than these, i cannot give importance to anything else as these are the basic requirements of a person to live.
@jb78000 (15173)
that's true. i don't really give much importance to anything apart from the basics as well - the extras are nice but not essential.
@ZephyrSun (7385)
Probably my computer, I have so much information on it but, then again I have it all backed up so it could be a tie with my external drive that also holds the info.
@jb78000 (15173)
i suppose my laptop comes 2nd after the camera
@ZephyrSun (7385)
I always download all of my photos onto my laptop so my camera never has pictures on it for long that's why I passed on the camera LOL
@jb78000 (15173)
you're more organised than me. i do upload photos sometimes, in fact my last laptop (which was stolen) had years of photos on it. oh well.
@samson1967 (7422)
It is clothing food and shelter, that are considered as basic necessities for human beings. For Luxurious things there is no limit.
@jb78000 (15173)
is there any luxury you think very important?
No friend.. Because todays luxury becomes basic by tommorrow.
@jb78000 (15173)
well, we think they are basics but they're not really...
No, I don't possess any luxury. i just need only four things, and that is water,food, shelter and air. I don't really need other excess materials except computer when i need to mylot a little.
@jb78000 (15173)
if you are happy with that then i think that's a good thing - being too tied to material possessions can be a bit negative
@elenyae (390)
Definitely clothing. Can you imagine having to walk naked everywhere? It would be living a really bad dream.
@jb78000 (15173)
it would be a bit awkward
@med889 (5958)
I would say my laptop because I cannot stay without it. But if I am not being too materialist then I will ask for love together with water, food and shelter,I need to have love to grow and share with others.
@jb78000 (15173)
i think everybody needs love. if you don't have it then your life will be pretty cold and empty