Help me out here: is Sarah Palin like Ronald Reagan? Is she "the next Reagan"?

I can't see the connection myself... how is Palin like and unlike former President Reagan. Could she be the new voice of the Republican party?
@lelin1123 (15643)
• Puerto Rico
Whew God forbid! Sarah Palin needs to disappear from the political arena for good. Let her find a job in Alaska where she can get home in time to prepare dinner and take care of her kids like the rest of us do. She is one person in the political arena who is really a dumb person and I seriously don't know how she got there but I'm glad she step down as governor and hopefully she will just lead a quiet life with her family.
you got a very good point but the thing about her stepping down thats not all the way true she was asked to a lot of the people in alaska wanted her out so she stepped down because she did not want any one to know i found this out because i have a aunt who is in the militery out in alaska and she told me .plus she is mad because shes not vice president,
@lelin1123 (15643)
• Puerto Rico
Oh really I thought there was more to the story than that. I couldn't believe that she wanted to step down being she seemed to want so much power. Thanks for the info.
Thanks!! I was wondering what the best job for the former governor would be... keep those ideas coming, folks!