Tattoo You

@erikmama (12934)
Would you ever tat the name of your boyfriend/girlfriend on you?
@angryeve (705)
Hi erikmama.. Well I current have 6 tattoos which are just small by the way. But I never considered having any of my ex boyfriend's name to be tattooed on my skin. I mean nowadays you really can't tell if your relationship with somebody is gonna last forever. So it's really stupid to do that and 99% of people I knew who was stupid enough to do that... had regret it. haha And it sure did cost them more, what a waste of money.
@erikmama (12934)
Hi!! Well, i am glad some of us have some sense!! I am one of those dummies who ddid. And I regret it terribly!
@angryeve (705)
Hi erikmama, I'm really really really sorry! I didn't know you actually had that done. I thought you're just asking about it out of nowhere. If I knew I could have at least went a bit lighter with people who makes that mistake.lol Hope you're not mad.. I'm really sorry. Anyway, at least now you have learned your lesson of tattoo 101 no no... Sorry again =)
No, it's trashy. And as committed as we are, weirder things have happened to people. Such as my friend, whose husband recently left her after 8 years.... So, not only does it look trashy and stupid, it actually IS also stupid.
@erikmama (12934)
You are right the stupidest thing a person could do! And I regret doing it. But I was 18, young and dumb. A $30 tat will cost me $200 to fix.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
Never, mainly because I'm afraid of needles but also why would you. You never no if the relationship is forever. Its a big mistake that many make and I don't understand the reasoning behind it.