MyPage5.com Members

@erikmama (12934)
I have been a member of this site for a short time. Yesterday they posted that they were decreasing their payments and earnings because"it is a recession". What do you think about this? I think it is bad that they have to do this, but am glad that they atleast offer us some form of cash for participating on the site.
@patofgold23 (5075)
I am a mypage5.com member, erikamma...but inever found the place amusing at all...i think i have logged on there just twice..and i have forgotten about it...
@erikmama (12934)
I prefer mylot but i do go on every couple of days...u can make abut $1 a day ontehre so i might as well. it is not that fun though and they have changes a lot of stuff in the past week or so
really?i thought earning in mypage5 isn't so good....
sound like a new place to earn! i will go ckeck it out right now and see for myslef
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
Is this really true? I didn't see the message. I'm quite upset if this is true but I will still respond to discussions. I was wondering because I answered alot of discussions yesterday and I only earned 5 cents. I was in shock.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
I think I must be getting tired I didn't read Mypage5.com. I didn't notice that until I posted my response. I thought you were talking about MYLOT. Sorry about that. I never heard of Mypage5.com.
@erikmama (12934)
It is no problem.
@online_jon (1478)
Hello erikmama, good day to you! Well, I'm already a member of Mypage5 and this last month of august, I already achieve the minimum pay out which is 50$ at that time the rate of earnings system is in good mood that's why I easily achieve the pay out. That's why this september 14 I'm expecting for their payment and I know that there are slight deduction because I violate some rules and being an oppensement they will deduct small amount. By the way, let's go back to your question. I think the reason why they decrease the earning rate of this site is for the members to give much effort and find the value of those cents that they give, because may be the owner of the site notice that most of the members are just simply posting not useful comments and etc. But in feed back of this changes they decided to decrease also the pay out for the benefits of member to easily achieve the pay out because imagine if the low rates continue the time that they will consume to achive the past payout was really long. Based on my own opinion, I think after several month the rates of the site will be change again for the site to attract more members. Well, that's all my response hope you appreciate it. Have a nice day
@erikmama (12934)
Hi How are you! It has been quite a while since I posted this discussion. But I ahave long since left mypage 5. I now have so many other thins to do that I just do no bother with it. It is great to hear that you have reached the minimum payout. It is alays great to get extra money!! Since I have been here for sometime now, I can understand why they do this. Sometimes you can get stuff commented that really is useless just so that people can make a penny, and noone wants that kind of site or at least I do not.
@domenyag (1273)
Hi. I am new to mypage5. May I just ask if were paid by mypage5.?
@adhyz82 (36289)
iam member too but i never particpate in any event in this site..i dont have a time for regularly visit this site every day
@erikmama (12934)
Finding time to participate is where my ptoblem is too. I need something to earn a few dollars per day on at least and can do it fairly quickly