how to put a "blue" link in a private message

@wmaths (536)
Italy
Hi. When i send a private message to someone, i can paste a link to another site. it is not a problem. but i would like this link to appear "blue", like when we post a link in a mylot discussion. for example www.google.it in this topic appears blue. anyway how can i make him blue in a private message here in mylot? thanks
hello wmaths, I believe that's the hyperlink and i think mylot might have disabled the hyperlink into our post or private messages, i did notice this a few days ago. some oldies (mylot members been here for 3 years) have done that but hasn't told me how..but it's the admin that did this..either a glitch or they remove the hyperlink
@wmaths (536)
ah ok. thank you.
@owlwings (38424)
• Cambridge, England
I, too, have noticed this. It seems to be rather variable (and different from the way links behave in discussions). I have sometimes found it possible to make URLs become hypertext links in PMs if I post them on a line of their own with a blank line above and below. The only other alternative is to remember to ask your respondent to copy and paste the link into their browser if it doesn't show as hypertext. Recently, I have noticed some odd behaviour with links in discussions as well. Sometimes they seem to get attached to the first word of anything that follows them, even if there's a line break after the link. Incidentally, MyLot will usually NOT convert links beginning with https://
@wmaths (536)
ok. thanks