If you could have one wish to come true, what would it be?

@Citychic (4078)
Hello friends, Thanks for being here, supporting me through the ups and downs of life. So I was just thinking how I could come up with a great quality discussion. Knowing how you mylotters are intellectually stimulated but also very laid back I've decided to come up with a discussion which will really provoke you to start dreaming. So tell me what one wish you'd like to see come true in your lifetime, if you could have it to happen. What would it be? Dream big mylotters, let's take the cap off those imaginations of ours
@taztheone (1726)
If there was one wish to come true, I would wish for a 'Genie' who would make all my wishes come true(like in the story of Alladin). I don't think that will be a bad Idea & hence using your brains with wishes can do a lot of wonders for you
@Citychic (4078)
Yes that is what I was thinking of too taztheone, a genie would be really nice:). thanks for coming by and may you have a great day mylotting!
@tutul0045 (2631)
Hi, I would like to make this world a beautiful world, a palce where is no voilence, no racism and definately no poverty. I want to c a world where is everyone equal irrespective of his / her age, gender, caste, religion etc. Cheers, Tutul
@Citychic (4078)
cheers back at ya and thanks for responding. It's a great wish, maybe one day! Happy mylot~!
if i could have one wish come true i will change the thinking of all our current world leaders.i wish they all would think and work unanimously towards protection and growth of human race.good leaders are an asset and they can help to build a gr8 society while we have seen enough examples of bad leaders.what kind of havoc they have done by getting the world on the verge of extinction.no hitlers,pol pots any more please.
@Citychic (4078)
thanks for sharing your comment, have a nice day!
My 1 wish would be for my children to lead lives far better then that of myself and their father. I want them to do great things and live long!
@Citychic (4078)
That is beautiful Mellissa, I think that's just about every parents wish for their children. But even if they didn't decide to do great things hopefully they will live good lives and that would be something to be proud of. But after all this is your wish and if you want them to do great things, just continue to let them know and pray about it. I just wanted to throw my own thoughts in there for whatever it's worth, happy mylot!
@mermaidivy (15417)
If I could have one wish to come true right now, I would wish I could... have 3 more wishes hehe I know it sounds so greedy, I was just kidding, I would be more than anything if I I could have only 1 wish right now, I would wish I could go back to my home country and live with my family, that's all I want honestly.
@Citychic (4078)
That was beautifu, I hope your wish come true! Yeah the other three wishes did sound a bit greedy, hee hee hee. But since it's you Mermaidivy we'll excuse ya. Anyhow your wish doesn't seem too unrealistic that's how come I hope it comes true if it will make you happy. Just work on it, Happy mylot!
@didi13 (2927)
I never knew how to formulate my desires, in what form, or reflexive imperative anyway ... I have focused the mind and soul power, like a rite of hypnosis, until they have accomplished in a way ... And yes, you heard and saw the deep eyes real voice, warm, male: "How beautiful you are!" When I was full, I was the woman I desire itself. I had forgotten something and think, to dream, to create unnecessary scenarios ... I felt lifted out of Snow White transparent coffin, carried on the warm breeze of words in which I believed to unveil their all in all shapes and sonorities graphs. By an exclamation point at the foot ... Now I know that I was fulfilled, after I knew how I want, what I want, how much ....