Did anyone ever experience your prayer were answered instantly?

I was curious on the topic of miracle of life. In the states, majority of people believe in God, or other miscellaneous religions. I just wonder how many of them got their prayer answered instantly? For an example, a girl I knew had wedding on the beach house a couple months ago. Her wedding was cloudy, raining, it seems more of storm would be there. She just won't like to be ruined this beautiful day by crappy weather, she prayer that her day will be fine. About the mid - afternoon, the weather just clear off for the rest of the day. So, what about you? Anyone of you ever experience the instant answer from your prayer?
@Chevee (5915)
Hi Clorissa123, I agree with gossipzz, miracles are happening everyday. Everytime a miracle happens someone on earth is believing, the first element of a miracle is faith. A miracle can happen when you pray for it yourself or when someone else prays for you. Just this morning I had this problem with my sinuses, and I spoke to the problem, and said by His Stripes I am healed, within an instant I forgot about my sinuses and then I realized the problem was gone. I had the faith, put it in the hands of God and left it alone.
Wow, you must be truly religious person, and I admired your faith than anything else. Someone told me that her son has a cancer when he was 5 years old. There were no other cure for her son, and she brought in some administers to prayer for him. After next time doctor's appointment, her son's cancer was all gone. What a miracle.
many a times which has further strengthened my believe on the supreme power.but one incident i remember vividly and thank god for being there for me always. i was last date for paying my final exams fees and i was yet to recieve money which my father despatched long back.when it was stuck up in postal delay and i was worried that i would be disqualified from appearing in the exams. i had always topped the class and worked hard as i felt that was the only way to get a good job to support my family,which was equally important to me as it was for them.i was on the verge of crying for i didn't knew whom to approach for help in a new city. i mustered courage to ask my roommate but she too being a student denied having extra money. i was so upset that i went to the mandir and was sitting in a corner crying to myself asking god to help when a senior of mine who too had come to pray spotted me and on knowing my problem helped me pay my fees.i still owe her a lot for the timely help she provided and god for sending her in.
definitely it is a great story to tell. You were trying your best to achieve your academic excellence, and while difficulties came in from nowhere. You were suppose to make everything perfect and make yourself proud. Thankfully, there were always special someone out there look out for you. Keep your prayer.
@gossipzz (500)
My prayers are being anwered everyday. Every night before I go to sleep I asked go to wake me the next day and keep me for the day. I say the same for my family. I have had a couple of miracles aswell. There are miracles in the world. Hope you have some type of beliefs. Without that there will be no miracles. Happy lotting.
I understand what you said, and I felt happy for you there. I hope that you will keep your belief, and more than anything else, you are always happy about what you have out there. I don't see much miracles happen to me, and I wish that I will find my own belief.
Not all prayers are answered some are delays, postpone, need to work hard on it and see it through thick and thin. God is merciful and good listeners but only serves as a guide. In the end, we are responsible for every thing we do and choice. Need to move in order to make the prayer responded too..
I guess that my prayer like your say, never responded, or never been answered. I don't know if I believe it or not. But that is a truth in my life. I tried to work harder toward everything, but I just couldn't get any answer from the above at all.
@1boerseun (124)
• South Africa
I had a few prayers answered immediately, especially when I asked for signs as to wwhat I was to do in certain situations. When I asked for a sign it usually comes straight away. I know of unbelievers whom this worked with also. Some has asked for a sign to show if the Almighty is up there and if He could hear them. Miraculous signs came true this way. I cried out for help when my car went out of control on a highway and headed for the side and flew over and plunged downhill. I survived. What's more, my car was also in one piece still and even capable of getting out there AND getting home hundreds of kilometers from there. There are many others I can't even remember anymore, but lots and lots of prayers that was answered immediately.
Definitely that is a miracle story to tell, and I believe you. Keep on your faith, and continue your prayer everyday. We are not asking for anything, and we just want to be happy everyday for the rest of our lives.
@markodoom (245)
yes- earlier this year i was about to lose my job and we were going through some difficulty. A very religious friend and neighbor asked us to join them as they prayed for us so we did. The next morning in my paycheck I found a huge bonus I had not expected at all which really helped us at a time we needed it.
I think a lot about what I want to happen and try to actually visualize it happening. I have seen many things happen very quickly. Unexplained checks in the mail when I am in need of extra cash, my car radio fixing itself, my mother calling when I need her, friends being healed after a terrible accident. I am not of the mind that a God is necessarily making this happen, I think it is the law of attraction. Like brings like. You attract to yourself the things you desire. Your mind is a powerful tool and when used properly can bring you all the gifts you can imagine. Literally! I cannot say if these are accidential or coincidences, but I can say they feel pretty miraculous when they do happen.
Of course. I always pray to God that he protects me and my family, to give us strength, good health, guidance, knowledge, and to provide us our daily needs. All those are answered instantly. I also thank him always for all the blessings He has showered upon us and to all the blessings that will come.
My prayers are answered constantly. Granted, many times I have to wait for a result. And sometimes I do not get what I think I want. But I know that in the end, whatever happens is God's will and it is what He thinks is best for me. Case in point: In January, my husband and I were going through a very hard time. Actually, we had been going through it for quite a while. I sat down and started to pray. I told God that I finally realized that I could not fight my husband's illness anymore (he is Bipolar). I told God that I was ready for Him to take over my life. I was tired of trying to fight a losing battle, because I realized that I was trying to fight it on my own without asking for help. The next morning, my husband and I got into a huge argument, of which I still don't really know what it was about because I was asleep when he started ranting and raving. But that is what happens when someone is Bipolar and is not getting medication. Anyway, I packed up my children and our things, called my parents to come and get us, and we left. I was actually intending to return a couple of days later. But I was still praying to God that He would lead us in the direction that He wanted us to go in, and that He would get my husband much needed medical help. The day after we left, I got a phone call. It was from my husband's uncle. Apparantly, something had happened after I left, and my husband was arrested for getting into a fight with someone. In March, (with him still in jail) I decided to go ahead and move back into our house. Up until this point, my children and I had still been staying with my parents. Well, I was talking to my neighbor on the computer one night, and she looked out her window and said "OMG!!! Your house is on fire!!" I drove over there, and my house was engulfed in flames. We lost everything but the clothes we took with us. But that was God's way of telling me that He was not ready for us to go back yet. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that I was actually going to go over there that evening, but my car would not start. The next day, my dad went outside to see what was wrong with it, and it started right up. So my life was saved. The police said that it was arson, and had actually started on my bed. Someone had broke into my house and set my bed on fire. I could have been in that bed. I would have never made it out. So now we get to the present. My husband is still in jail, and we are still here at my parents' house. But a lot has changed. I am going back to school to finish my degree in Nursing. I no longer have a house payment or any utilities, so I can focus all of my attention on my children and my classes. My husband knows that I cannot get a full-time job due to this new schedule, and he will actually have to step up and get a job when he is released. He now knows that he needs help. He is now getting the help that he needs. I don't know where God wants me to go, but I am confident that my prayers have been answered so far, and that I am on the right path.