Which breed of dog u have?

Wow i love dogs a lot. They are so good friends and its a great time pass with them. My doggie always likes to play with me all day long. He is trained well and he is very smart. He doesnt allow anyone to touch me even my girl friend some times. He wants me to take him out always. I take him twice surely on a day. My mom takes him once in the after noon. Share ur thoughts on this.
@Java09 (3085)
Sounds alot like my dog.I have a male Lhasa Apso,and he loves to play all day.He always wants me to take him out for a walk.he's very smart and does tricks.He's pretty fun.He'sa protective of me too.What kind of dog do you have?Your dog sounds pretty cool.
I own a french poodle nd he is very cute and fluffy he is quite well trained and he loves everyone and has never bitten anyone ever before so he is very friendly as i have just described and he is a small sized poodle which makes him even cuter.
@TrvlArrngr (4058)
I have a corgi - Chow mix. Mostly Corgi though. She is great. She loves to drink coffee only if it has cream and sugar and loves to dress up. How about your dog?
We actually have two dogs currently. My baby is Michela, she is a black and tan hound, but she is quite spoiled so she wouldn't be any good for raccoon hunting. She is large and noisy at times, but she has also been a great companion to me since I got her 10 years ago. She just turned 10 years old two months ago. Our other dog, Jasmine, is a Corgi mix. She actually belongs to my daughter, but she is a great dog for the entire family. She is a lot smaller than her "sister" and she is very yappy. Between the two of them I always feel safe and I know that no one will ever be able to get into our house while they are here.
@rg0205 (2638)
I have a Pomeranian and Mongrel in Hong Kong (Mongrel looks like a mini German Shepherd) I also have 3 Labrador Retrievers in Manila. I love dogs, too. All my dogs are adopted.
@hexeduser22 (5853)
I have a female duchsand, it was given to me by my girlfriend. My dog is not trained but she sure is spoiled. What I like about her is that she sometimes responds like a human. When I go to sleep she tends to sleep by my side and rest her head in my shoulders or sometimes she sleeps in my chest. She's my alarm clock because she wakes me up with a kiss every 6 am on weekdays. Im proud of my dog eeven though she's not trained she's smart
my dog is a mix of boxer and black lab and she is the best tempered dog there is.. shes protective but loving and loves to play and good with cats..
@sredith (239)
At my parents house we have had two Italian Greyhounds, which were really adorable but could be really annoying at times. We also had two German Shepards which are loving and loyal dogs to have, and we had two bulldogs, which were both amazingly entertaining and loving dogs.
@laken02 (3067)
Sounds like a lucky Dog, what kind is he ? I have a spolied rotten jack russell, she is so sweet, we just love her, like you, I take her almost every day to the park for a walk.. she loves it. and its is a nice walk for me as well.. she also loves being around my husband alot, and she does not like for us to hug unless she gets attention too!! she is like a child to us.. and very well behaved :)