I do not know any thing about GOMEZPEER

@yugasini (12814)
Anantapur, India
hi mylot friends, two days back when i am searching on mylot i have found a discussion about Gomezpeer dot com,and i also found more than 40 responses for that discussion,i am also interested to install Gomexpeer soft ware to my computer and earn 5 bucks for month,no body wants no money,i am waiting for her response,till now no response to my response,mean while can any one have joined their and earned regular money,and how to join the site,down load the soft ware and how to earn money, please?
@Lucky09 (1771)
hello yugasini!^^; I joined this site almost a month ago and until now my status is pending! I couldn't understand how they rate each user and why my application has not been approved yet. I am running it for 10-14hours daily but still no good result... They pay their active users monthly. And since my account is still pending, my earnings last August was reset. GONE! and I started to earn again this September... In Gomezpeer, you need to sign up, download and install the software and keep it running while you are connected to the internet. They will review your application and check your computer system and internet connection whether it is compatible to them. You will be paid $0.10 per day plus the processing time (how many times your gomezpeer in your pc communicates to the server), so the longer you use the internet the more communication your pc has with their server. In referrals, you can get $1 for each referral you have once your account is approved and your referrals application is approved too. You can try it. You maybe lucky to have your account activated in short time. I can send you the link if you want. Happy lotting^^;;
@Lucky09 (1771)
gomezpeer - the gomezpeer application that is running to your computer while you are using the internet
The program looks like this.
@yugasini (12814)
• Anantapur, India
hi lucky, thanks for the response,i lucky to get such lucky friend as you,i have afraid is any body know about this or not,but you are so fast,some times i am thinking that i must meet all my Philipines friends at Philippines,if god permits me i will be there,send me the link,and tell me how to down load teach me every thing about this,if you promise for this i will join under you,if you cannot promise,it is waste to join for me,i think you will accept for this you are my lucky friend,from now onwards my luck come with me,have a nice day
@Lucky09 (1771)
yeah, you're welcome to visit here. We have really wonder beaches to relax in. anyway, I'll try to help you with gomezpeer. I'll help you to sign up and install the program, but the activation of your account still depends on gomezpeer. And as you know, my account itself is still pending. I sent you the link and additional info.^^;; have a nice day^^;;
I am a member of Gomez Peer for bout a month now. And My status still pending. IO don't know if I will be paid by them or what. I'm just trying to check it out if they do really pay. It says that earnings will be done on the 29th of this month. I think it is a legit program as I've seen payment proofs. Anyways, I have another program which is similar to Gomez Peer, you can pm me if you are interested! Happy Mylotting!
@yugasini (12814)
• Anantapur, India
hi babyfiona, thanks for the response,you have said you are using the another program which is similar to gomez peer,please let me know all about it and its benefits,from how many days you are using that one and do you have any proof of revenue,have a nice day
@yugasini (12814)
• Anantapur, India
hi babyfiona, nither no response to my message or no mail address of you,to contact with you i have taken the proofs of some questions,i could not send the proofs through messages,so i asked you for your mail id,have a nice day
@dawnald (84148)
• Shingle Springs, California
They do pay, but you have to be accepted. they don't accept everybody, you just have to wait and see if they do. I think they have quotas and once the quota is filled for your area, they won't take you until a space opens up.
@yugasini (12814)
• Anantapur, India
hi downald, thanks for the response,so you know about this already,have you down load the software,how you feel about their software and have you regularly getting bucks from them?have a nice day
@dawnald (84148)
• Shingle Springs, California
It took me about 7 months to get my first payment. But I started leaving my PC on 24/7 and so now I am getting paid faster. I've had two payments and am about halfway to my third. Their software doesn't cause me any problems at all.
@yugasini (12814)
• Anantapur, India
hi dawnald, thanks for the second response,any how you got two payouts from the gomezpeer,let me know how it works,is it just like 20dollars2surf,can i operate both of them let me know all details about gomezpeer,have a nice day
@vinocitd (218)
hi.. i to have the same problem my status is showing pending how many days will it take to approve , it is a month before i have joined in it.
@yugasini (12814)
• Anantapur, India
hi vinocited, thanks for the response,sorry for the late comment,i have not installed gomezpeer,i have to join under any one,i do not their terms and conditions,have a nice day
@oneidmnster (1389)
I used them for awhile.It said I was active,but when I wanted to get paid,the site said I was pending.I sent them emails to find out what was going on,they never replied.I'd skip the if I was you.
@yugasini (12814)
• Anantapur, India
hi oneidmnster, thanks for the response,i think that now the above mentioned site is nor working,i have not received any reply from the friend to whom i have send a response about gomezpeer dot com,have a nice day