miss Sambhavi of Surya Nandi

@yugasini (12839)
Anantapur, India
hi mylot friends, Recently i have known that a little girl from Suryanandi is very near to Mahanandi of Nandyal in Kurnool district of Andhra Pradesh of India,she is less than 10 years and saying that she knows Mr Dalailama of tibet,she is his contemporor in her last birth,she also told that Mr Dalai Lama will come and visit her on or before of January 2010,she also told that Tibet will get independence and America and China will ruin in the year of 2012,i do not know how far it is true some state news papers cover the news,I wish to visit her soon at Suryanandi,have a nice day
@aerous (13474)
No one will know about our fortune my friend. Most especially the fortune of a country because only God, will know. I don't think if China and the United State of America will ruin. She is not telling about the reason why they ruin. Is this two countries will make wars or what? If they make war in that year. Her prophecy is not true because Tibet, will attain independent if those two country will ruin due to war. Why? Because who make them independent if war is broke out? Are they the one to announce that they are free from China?
@yugasini (12839)
• Anantapur, India
hi aerous, thanks for the response,no worry this is only predictions,if we check with Mr nostrodomas and sri Veera brahmendra swamy,he is native of our district he lived before 400 years and he has written a book most of the things are going on according to his book,have a nice day
@aerous (13474)
okay! I'm just only reacted and give my views on the prophecy, my friend. Because if we study about it we find out that there is no connection with the current situation in China and it's relationship with the United States of America. Did you know that all of us can do that my friend. We can also make a prophecy if we want...but that is against the rule of God, That is why we don't do it
@Buchi_bulla (8299)
Indian Nostra Damus I suppose. I heard and read that people remember and talk about their past births. Even a murder case was solved because of this past birth remembrance. But I never heard anybody saying about a country's future. I do not know whether to believe or not. What does she say about India?
@yugasini (12839)
• Anantapur, India
hi buchi_bulla, thanks for the response,he does not told about India,deccan cronical is covring this information in Andhra Prdesh,but i do not know which news paper is covering more Andhra news,have a nice day
@PeacefulWmn9 (10424)
Hello Yugasini. While prophesies and predictions like this have been told for thousands of years, my personal belief that only God can now foretell or know such things. I would hate to think that in a mere time less than three years that countries such as ours (America) and China would come to ruin! What a sadness and mayhem that would cause throughout the world. Karen
@yugasini (12839)
• Anantapur, India
hi karen, thanks for the response,no discussion for the last two days what is happen to you,by 2012 most of the world will ruin and once again the new world will start with new beginning, this is all linked to fate no body can rule the world,only god can do the thing,do not worry,have a nice day and every day