Zodiac Signs Interpretations. Do you believe them?

Hi everyone, I had thought of this just recently. It is about zodiac sign interpretations. I don't really believe this kinda of stuff but they seem really interesting. There were also times when what was interpreted actually happened to me. It's really cool. How about you guys? Do you believe in Zodiac Sign interpretations? What's your zodiac sign? I'm a Leo BTW :) LEO ROCKS TOO...
@baileycows (3669)
Nah.. I don't really believe in them either, but I do read them. I think they are fun and lots of times it does apply to me. However I do think astrology does fit with our personalities and people born at different times fit a profile. I just don't believe in your daily horoscope. I don't think they can predict daily horoscopes.
Yeah, I agree with that. Just like I had said, I just find them interesting but don't really believe them. Plus, the thing that amazes me is that they seem really accurate in some interpretations just like the different profiles. It's really amazing.
@jheLaichie (4439)
i am a capricorn!!! and we all rocks friend. anyways, i do not know if those signs are true with what we are but i guess there is no harm if you do believe on them. because sometimes i do. they are nice to read and fun to keep track of our horoscope once in a while, right?! thanks friend jhelai
I don´t believe in them. Yet... I read horoscopes in newspapers and magazines, I like my sign (Gemini). I´t´s funny. It´s like I should not believe in them but there are so many things that sound like truth. I wouldn´t dedicate my hours to interpretations of Zodiac signs though. It´s enough for me to know that Gemini is the best Happy posting!
@Jennlk84 (4219)
Hi! I'm an aries. I have to admit though, I haven't paid attention to my zodiac sign since I was in high school! I had fun reading my horoscope then. Most horoscopes you read in magazines n such are about finding love, so I loved reading them in my single days. Now I'm married and quite happy with my life and just don't feel the need to read about "when I'll find true love" when I've already found it! That's just my view on them though.