Donkey Mail.

Friends can anybody tell me more about Donkey mail. Since I want to join this site. I want to know, whether Indians are eligible, and what is the minimum payout. Is this site a genuine site etc.
@vinay316 (301)
donkey mail just doesn't pay, that is my personal experience.
@mysdianait (65122)
Just like any site, if you do not reach the payout then you will not get paid. If you reach it on Donkeymails then the DO pay every time.
@eshaan (6193)
u said it very right..mysdiana...people dont just work and wish to get paid withotu efforts...i have got paid many many times...though i dont get much time to go there now
@tixepower (1196)
• Sweden
1$ for paypal and alertpay. It's a very good site and I earned a lot already :)
Yes,I also received the commission,but I use LR,only need $0.1. It's very good!
@monouu (2608)
Donkeymails is a good site that paid me for yearsss. If you need payment proof you can refer to my website under my profile. As for payout requirement, it is clearly stated on the homepage: No minimum LibertyReserve Payout! Low $0.50 , PerfectMoney and $0.10 Routepay Payout Low $1 , Paypal and Alertpay and $2.50 Solidtrustpay Payout
Wow, thanks for the complete information. Since I have Paypal, I presume I come under the $1 rule.
@stanlee81 (381)
This is a good site that you could have a try,by the way,you must be a honest affiliate.The onwer of the site is strcit about this.
@mysdianait (65122)
The fact that they are strict is the reason it is still going strong after such a long time!
It is 100% genuine site and Indians are also allowed to join. I am also a Indian and member of donkeymail. It's payout is one dollar. I have paid by them one time and also post payment proof in mylot.
I have been a member of this site for years and have been paid a lot over that time. You can earn good money by using their PTP facility. Oh and if you do not believe that they pay you can see loads of pasyment proofs via my profile.