First Day of School - WOO HOO!

If I were to say to you, "I'm doing the Snoopy dance," would you know what I mean??? That kind of silly, just can't contain yourself, giggling dance... Well, use your imagination cuz that's exactly what I'm doing! The Snoopy Dance bc it's the first day of school! LOL We started really late this year, and yeah, it's only preschool, it's starting at only 2 1/2 hours/day, but I'm so happy! And we still get to look forward to the start of morning group - building up to 5 hours a day, three times a week! I'm so giggy, I can't stand it! It's a beautiful day, sunny and warm, I actually got to frew-frew today and I don't look like a frumpy SAHM, I got my grocery shopping done, and I STILL have about 30 minutes left! Sure, my face is itchy from the power and my eyes won't stop watering bc they haven't seen mascara in months, but I'm still so happy! Anyone else??
LMAO!!!! I was ELATED!!!!!!!!!!! when my kids started school. I have one who's a freshman in HS, one in 7th grade and a little one just started the "Busy Bee Beginning class". lol I know EXACTLY how you feel! Go ahead celebrate! You're not a lone!
Hello! Thanks for the response! Yeah, this is his 2nd year of preschool (we started him at 3 YO) so it was alot easier for me to leave him. But as I was walking out of the school, the principal noticed my watery eyes and tried to comfort me! I laughed all the way to the store because I just couldn't tell her I wasn't crying because 'my baby's first day of school' but because my eyes were irratated by makeup!!! LOL I can remember thinking about my friends "HOW corny can you be?" when their kids started school... Now I know! Have a wonderful day!