Any GOOD US Dubbed Anime?

I generally watch subbed anime. It has come to my attention that a few dubbed anime's are okay, but the majority of them really are terrible. Does anyone know of GOOD US DUBBED animes?
@saizo6 (2211)
That's a really hard question to answer. It all comes down to preference. What I find to be a good English dubbed anime might not be good for you. The only way to go around that is to actually watch them dubbed and see how you like them. At least that was what I did. I've found a few that I like but a majority of them were bad. Some of the good ones were Fullmetal Alchemist, the Full Metal Panic series, and Fruits Basket. But I can safely say that anything that was dubbed in the early 90s is horrible so you might want to stay away from those. I can also say that those mainstream shows like Naruto and One Piece have horrible dubs too.
I agree with you there. Naruto and One Piece are terrible. *Dubs*
@saizo6 (2211)
Those are some of the worst I've ever heard and I've heard some pretty bad ones over the years. I watched both the dubbed and subbed versions of these shows and their is a vast difference. The English dubbed sounded very unmotivated and dull. It sounded like they had no energy and it took the excitement out of the show.
Love Hina Dubbed was not as bad compared to Bleach dubs.  :D
I seen both. Love Hina's dub is terrible.
I would try and watch subbed, but its difficult to read the subs while watching whats going on for me. I always watch dubbed, but I don't think there's any thats really good at all in keeping with the original. There's always something thats going to be wrong in at least one or two episodes or missing parts.
You could always just pause at every scene. Watching the anime in Japanese really gives off a better presentation, and the voices sound great too.
@js35wake (28)
Three really good dubs that that I have watched are Outlaw Star and Gundam Wing, and Gundam 00. They are all not just good dubs, but great action show too.
Try watching Sousei no Aquarion. I personally think that they dubbed it pretty well. It a pretty good series. It has big mecha machine involved and basically the story revolves around the battle for the human race against evil.
I prefer to watch anime subbed as well. Cowboy Beebop had a great dubbing, and it may be because I watched it dubbed first, but I thought Inuyasha was well dubbed.
For me, it tends to be what I watched first, the dubbed or the subbed version. Sometimes I end up watching both, especially if I really like the anime. Whatever version I watch first, I tend to start thinking that the voice fits and grow accustomed to hearing it. But then when I watch the other version, I think the voices sound weird. So, I can't really say which I like better or which dubs are good.
GHOST STORIES is an anime that you have to see dubbed it's hilarious. Basically the people that originally made the show didn't really care about it so the american voice actors just took matters into thier own hands. It's basically an abridged series of the orignal. You can watch it at justdubs.net tell me what you think!
@animestan (323)
Full Metal alchemist wasnt bad dubbed
@Bionicman (3967)
• Czech Republic
US dubbed anime usually suck but there are 2 that I actually prefer dubbed. Movie "Akira" (remastered version) and series "Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex". You should definitely watch Akira if you haven't seen it already. Real anime masterpiece
ya i had been watching subbed anime for a year but i notice we just get bored very bored because our concentrate is not on the pictures mostly our 60 to 70 % concentrate is on subbing thats why i stopped watching anime and now i read manga