Taco Bell's food does not like me but

I absolutely love Taco Bell. However, Taco Bell's food does not like me at all. A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips. I have learned however to get the Taco Bell yummy with out feeling the bummy (spread that is). I make taco bell casserole. I get ground turkey, potatoes, cabbage, carrots, celery, and maybe some other veg and toss it in the crock pot then sprinkle a Taco seasoning packet over the lot. Occasionally, for that really 'authentic' Taco Bell flavor, I cook up some pinto beans in my mini crockpot next to it. Toss the pintos (and extra water that they were cooked in) then eat up. This concoction will tell your taste buds your getting the naughty.
How absolutely brilliant. All those veggies and then the spices that are supposed to be so helpful at blocking pain and fighting off alzheimers.
@twoey68 (13651)
Taco Bell food, like any other fast food, is really bad for you...even the healthier sounding dishes are terrible. Your further ahead to make your own at home and that way you can control what goes into it and how much you have...you also know it's fixed properly. I love making homemade tacos and nachos and we have them every couple of months as a treat. [b]~~AT PEACE WITHIN~~ **STAND STRONG IN YOUR BELIEFS**[/b]
What I love doing is buying one burrito and pinching fifty million of their little mild sauces in their condiments section
• Thailand
Me too, I really like Taco bells though I've only had it around five times. Though I think Taco bells food does like you since the tend to stick with you eh crafty corner. I'm sure you can have a healthy diet, and also find time to have a bit of Taco bells so just enjoy your eating. Don't be too serious about your weight.
It isn't just my weight that makes me give Taco Bell a pass more often than not. Flour gives me headaches like you will not believe more often than not. * It is also cheaper to toss that turkey burger in the crock pot, toss Taco seasoning, veggies, beans, and some rice (for some reason rice gets a headache pass) and you get a pain free cheap feast. If you use bag beans that you pre-soak or cook, better yet!
@ElicBxn (60802)
no Taco Bell, no time, honestly, it doesn't really even make me want any these days - guess that's what a sever allergic reaction will do to you, make anything with that food stuff (corn in this case) unappealing...
Allergies are rough stuff.