Question for woman and for men,does one size fit all?

Does one size for one woman's (o) (o) boobies fit all women? Say you see this bigger sized woman with big boobies,do you think those same boobies would look good on a petite woman? For me I don't think so. I have seen some HUGE ones on some really small females and it looks really bad. But I would love to know what others think and I am interested in seeing who is going to respond.
Yes. As a man I am obligated to say giant boobs belong on everyone, even other men. That aside, my real feelings on the subject are that if someone is body proportionate it is always better. Tiny chicks with a amazingly big boobs and no butt to speak of always make me think they're about to fall forward. I don't think of boobs as height proportionate so much as total body proportion. That is unless they have like 90 ZZ size fake ones. That looks crappy on anyone that isn't 50 feet tall and attacking chicago.
Ok now that I can breathe again! Even on men eh? Well you do make great points,and I do wonder if 90 ZZ did exists how would the doctor put them in?
• Omagh, Northern Ireland
With delicacy and an awareness of the possibility of sudden recoil!
@LittleMel (14055)
before I got married my friends said my boobs were big for my size I was skinny and short so they were not big compared to general, only big for a skinny bony girl they actually thought I slept around LOL what the heck but after I got married nobody said that anymore because I gained a bit and yet my bra size stayed I'm still around the underweight area I'm just not as bony as before but with the weight gain the boobs look ideal I think if someone skinny has boob size 36 then something is not right but 34 - 35 I think is normal although it could also be genetic from their mothers
I got mine from my momma no lie. But I agree sometimes small women just don't look right,and I have even seem some freakish looking ones. Sounds like you are happy with yours and that is what counts most.
@LittleMel (14055)
yeah I got mine from my mom too. but we are not in the busty category, only slightly more that's it I'd love to have a J Lo body she seems to have everything just right
@KomiKomi (62)
Big boobs on small girls = Acceptable. Small boobs on big girls = Not so much.
Short but to the point eh? I like it. But why do you like BIG boobies are ok for small women? It is because they stand out more and are more attractive to you?
@mcowiti (232)
• Kenya
i think your topic is broad and may require experts who can be able to tell us about the sizes and better shapes that fit a normal woman.
Well I think men in some ways are experts themselves. But you make a point,however I don't know of any such doctors or other so I just like to see the opinions of the mylotters.
@drakkar (50)
Every human body specifically woman have to keep balance on their body figure because whenever they don't, I don't think they will like it. There instance that big boobies fit thin woman. Body may also depends on how a person deals or handle it.
This is true. Some women have better bone structure or posture to hold a bigger bust size. And on the flip side some bigger women can't handle the size of their own busts because of their overall weight.
@cherrc (666)
well, some small women know how to carry big chests, and some tall know how to carry flat chests. anyway, it may be related to the proportion of the body but still, depending on the attitude of the person with such flaws. the inner confidence to carry it. :)
This is true and a point I hadn't considered either. I guess if you are confident you can carry a larger size and it would look awesome on you.
@Mac6999 (706)
I think it depends on overall figure. If there is enough mass elsewhere bigger boobs sometimes suit a shorter women. I once came across a short and skinny girl in a shopping center and she had huge boobs, they really looked like implants and did not suit her at all. So big ones do not suit small bodies. Simalarly extremely small once do not use suit tall women.
Yes sometimes bigger is not better. I remember seeing a woman that had HUGE size ones,think she was in the adult industry or something. But they just looked awful on her.
@xchyler (258)
hi babyangie! good day to you my friend.. It's really kinda shock if the woman has a big boobies and she is so small or cute I thinks it's look like am something carry on her chest if it is really a big one... I thank God that she give me nice and okay boobies. GOD BLESS xchyler
I like mine sometimes,but they do cause back pain even for my size overall it is painful at times. And running is something I don't do often .