If I Don't Make Sense Today, I Blame it On The Drugs!!!

So I"m a bit fuzzy today, sentance format - gather words - just making sense today seems to be a struggle. I think the meds are kicking in - LOL!!! So you ever been on something that just kind of sent you in la la land? I'm there!! LOL I had a tooth pulled so on something for a few days. What did you have done? What were you on? Did you sit back and enjoy the ride? or did it feel like someone hit you in the head with a rubber mallet?
@erikmama (12931)
My doctor put me on a couple of meds that made me feel really slow. Another I believe messed my head up big time! There are certain meds I cannot take because I will hallucinate!
I have trouble with a lot of pain killers. I just don't feel human on them. I know some meds are prescribed and they aren't the right ones for people, thus the hallucinations. I don't know of these meds are just too strong for us or they are being missprescribed. Sorry you had a bad expierence.
hi kprofgames oh yes been there and done that. a number of years'back Ihad two wisdom teeth pulled, and they gave me a'prescription of demoral supposedly a medium powerful dose' so I took one at the prescribed time and it really made me' woozy then at the next time when it came time I took one more'and this time I felt like the room was spinning and I was spinning too.'I found my landladys daughter was walking me bAck and forth after pouring coffee into me, and me gagging and choking. seems that the pharmisist had made a big error, the pills were twice what the doctor had ordered and the pharmacist called my landlady and told her to walk me, and pour coffee into me, and if possible it would be good if I could vomit. whee. oh my I was sick for a few hours but the coffee and the vomiting more or less sAved my life. The doctor phoned to find out if I was okay and by then I was almost sober again and my tummywas empty, and I was exhausted. from then on I always checked any prescription before leAving the pharmacy. one error like that was enough.