What rules do we find most important to be true unto ourselves?

Boise, Idaho
Truth to those closest to us, keeping our bodies in good shape, sexually healthy, true personality; not shallow or unreal, work place faith and good job done, religious and/or spiritual beliefs, teaching our children right, or positive attitude in all things. Which of these is most important and why?
@Lakota12 (42684)
All of them have to have them all to make life round out!
I guess so.
@Lakota12 (42684)
Too positive thinking helps a whole lot. Got to think positive well I do or I wouldnt get very far. So I do all I can not to get dragged down. I have been told I smile all the time no matter what! Smile and make the world wonder whats going on with you
@Lakota12 (42684)
thanks for BR
@cripfemme (7715)
I find it very crucial never to lie unless it's about something really trivial like, "I like your outfit." However, even that can be problematic if the person looks ridiculous and people laugh at them because you never told them. I also find it very crucial not to commit to projects when you're feeling uneasy about them. I went through a bout of that early this week. My friend and I have this elaborate project planned but we had some ideological differences that needed to be straightened out. We got it solved, but I'm glad I didn't just go along with things I didn't believe in because then I would just become passive aggressive towards the project and my friend which is good for nobody.
Some good rules to live by!