Do you review members' profiles?

China
We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and by the depth of our answers." - Carl Sagan The above is what I read from the profile of a mylot member. From time to time, I go to members' profiles, when I read interesting questions or responses. But the lines on the top always first draw my attention. They are quotations, proverbs, etc. carefully selected and representing philosophy the member believes in. I like reading such lines, lines of human wisdom.
@spalladino (17925)
Sometimes I will look at an unfamiliar member's profile to see how old the poster is, whether the poster is male or female and his/her location. I sometimes notice their quote at the top but not always. I don't have anything deeply philosophical on mine. I was in a fun mood the last time I changed my avatar and my quote reflect that mood.
@mysdianait (64056)
There are some great qutes in many prodiles and I see many every day as Ioften visit profiles, especially when Icome across a Lotter for the first time. Some have some great music too. One sticks out in my mind above all the others - "Never Surrender"
not necessarily. though i check every member's profile with those who invite me to be their friends to check where they come from and etc. though sometimes if i reply to post or if someone reply to my post and if i found it interesting i check their profile but seldom.
@Eisenherz (2911)
• Portugal
Sometimes I notice them, yeah, but can't say I make them have that deeper of a meaning that justifies the member's personality or anything like that. You never know after all, it it's just simple quotations they appreciate or indicators as to what sort of personality and lifestyle these people have.
@cher913 (25890)
sometimes because i like to see what their home page looks like and also how old they are and where they live. i like to see if they are older women like myself and if we have anything in common.
@satan88 (586)
• United States Minor Outlying Islands
yea i love reading proverbs and quotations and stuff that's why i come on to mylot to learn and grow.
@millertime (1398)
I'm a newbie here at MyLot so I do like to go and check out member's profiles. Sometimes I am prompted to check them out by what they have written or just because they have an interesting picture or avatar. I like to find out more about that person and it's interesting to see what they have on their profile. I'm usually looking to see if they have the same interests, likes and dislikes as I do or if they are a person I would like to add as a friend. Sometimes I guess I'm just nosy or just plain curious but I do enjoy it.
@rosekiss (30260)
• Eugene, Oregon
I don;t always, however if someone wants to be my friend, I will check their profile to see what if they have been active by participating in disucssions, or starting some as well. I feel that it helps me, as I don't want to run into situations where they are just out for referrals. I have seen some come in here for that alone. I think it is rude to do that, as they should want to be here because it is such a good site and fun, and not just for the money. I used to do that too, but I found that other things are more important than the money part of it. Sure, we all hope to make some money, but we need to undertand that mylot isn't a get rich site anyway, so they should just come in here, enjoy their time, and not worry about the money part of it. Good luck to you and happy mylotting.