What not to do in love?

@hireshd (492)
Hi mylotteres, everyone is busy thinking what all they do in love, but does anyone of you think that you are missing out something else in life because of love?
@agrim94 (3811)
hi hireshd, I am probably the guy who did everything in love which he shouldn't have done. I am not talking about being faithful which i was but there are so many things which you should not try to do 1) Dont ever mistrust your love. It would lead on to jealousy. 2) Road block: never let her feel you donot allow her freedom to choose what she want to study or do in life. 3) Never question he religious believes. 4) If she is from another culture, then show her culture full respect 5) Always let her feel how much you love her 6) respect her, her family and friends even if they dont like you. 7) never feel her suffocated in relationship. 8) Never let her feel you do not want her to progress in life 9) Even if you are angry , be very careful to choose your words. 10) Donot make her feel that she is center of your life ,meaning let her make feel you got life outside her too. 11) dont take her for guaranteed. 12) Dont demand more time from her, than she is willing to give you. There are still many more points which are very personal and i wont like to say here. But in my love life i have come to agree on these points that these were big reason why i became ex. i hope it sheds some light on your query.
people in love forget everything though not all but some. they think that their life build with him or her and that without one of them any moment it will crash down to the ground. some are so blinded with love and only know nothing but him or her without realizing that they also have their friends and family who also need their time. though of course love is really hard to explain. its so easy to say but once your there only then you will know.
@eLsMarie (4148)
i think the only thing that's missing is my parent's approval of me to have a boyfriend. what not to do in love? when you are still lovers, don't talk about break ups whenever you're fighting but if you're already husband and wife, stay strong in your relationship for the benefit of your children.
@anurag3786 (6275)
I think if you love someone truly..then big thing in love that...you should never cheat your lover...because...it is bad thing..that you playing with somone's imotions ....remember one thing you have never allow...to playing imotions someone..if you think you can't continue to love with her..then tell her..normally..but you can't cheat to her..because if you cheat someone..in love..then she feel hurted..and feel cheated in love...and one day you will also feel that thing..
@forptc (290)
Yes, I think so. I mean, it's not just about the "romantic" love that we're talking about (since your question is rather general). Love is love, with three different levels...or forms, however you might want to see it: filia, eros, agape. Filia is the love between or towards relatives. Eros is romantic love. And finally, agape is unconditional love. I believe that you really are missing out on life if you miss out on love because love begets life and life begets love. One does not exist without the other. Without love, you may survive but it would be really difficult, if not impossible, to live.