Do you belive in GOD....and if yes....then in GHOST...???

hii.here is a discusion topic...that do u belive in GOD..and if your answer is yes...then..in ghost...are you belive in ghost also...what you say about that..can you trust..in GOD....and belive in that ...that ..if their is GOD..then ....their is GHOST also....please share your valuable response..
@Archie0 (4669)
Yes i do believe in both.I believe if there is good there has to be bad for sure because a good cannot be judged until theres something bad and a bad cant be produced if good has to be proven.If there is god there has to be ghosts because then god also has to prove his superioity somewhere just to show us that nothing is before goodness and in the end the good things and good people always win.
i am totally agree with you.. thnx for share your response..
@1anurag1 (3580)
Yes i believe in god so much, but some time when i face problems and dont find solutions easily, i start blaming god for this.May be after some time i feel guilty for this. I say sorry to god during that time and ask him to be with me forever. If you ask about ghosts, i also believe in them even i ve felt them 2,3 times in my life. once i saw that when i was only 5yrs and remember even now. and 2,3 times some years ago , not seen but felt here, and listent there activities.
you are right dear.. thnx for your response