have you ever received your mylot money??? is it really working?

Indonesia
tell your tales and experiences to encourage fellow mylot users...
i'm a newbie and i'm on my way to reach my first payout.
@TrvlArrngr (4057)
Mylot rocks! I have been paid every month since I joined in May of this year. If you do some tasks it will help you reach payout each month. Welcome to myLot!
@akuler (3539)
Hi Radicsphere, Welcome to mylot. I have been here for the last 5 months. I receive my first payment for July on 15th of August and August on 15th of September. So, I can say mylot pay what you done here. This is not a scam site and that why there are a few of us have been here for 3 years already. But the most important things here is your posts. Your posts must have quality and length to be paid. Otherwise, you got nothing for your work. Welcome again and have a pleasant journey here.
@taztheone (1726)
There are so many members who are more than 1-2 yrs old & I think that explains your question. I can challenge you that you cannot find a better site than myLot, because the fact is that myLot is simply the best. Make your rank 100 & tell me the answer for your question Happy Lotting
@tdemex (3547)
I received mine as usual! As soon as I get it I deposit it in my Revenue sharing sites where it grows every week! tdemex