Filipinos.... beautiful people on earth

Indonesia
I believe in the fact that Filipinos are one of the blessed people in this world. We are your nurses in US, CANADA, and UK We are your Engineers in Qatar, SAUDI Arabia and UAE We are your educators in India, Indonesia and Pakistan We are your Christian MISSIONARIES to the arab countries We are your House Managers in Singapore, hongkong, taiwan We are your entertainers in Japan and Brunei We are your Ship crew in Europe and Asia We are Filipinos......... Beautiful people on Earth
@mjmlagat (3171)
hello there! im absolutely agreeing with you, FIlipinos are truly amazing! we just have so many talents and we know how to utilize them by sharing them selflessly to others. sometimes other people may misinterpret us but the fact remains, we are happy, contented, talented people on earth!
@satan88 (586)
• United States Minor Outlying Islands
well some filipino people are very attractive and some aren't just like any other race or ethnicity out there. And yes there are a lot of filipino nurses in Canada.
@amyson (3509)
Flipinos are around the world and practically speaking they can compete in any categories.I AM A FILIPINO AND I CAN SAY FILIPINO IS THE BEST.