Computer Donations, Please

@erikmama (12929)
Do any of you have a computer that you will kindly donate to me? I do not have one, and it really sucks! I get on when I am at my mom's house...spend way to much time when I do. I think if I had my own I wouldnt be on it as much. Maybe I will step into this century one day and get one! Without a computer it really bites!
@fergus (818)
Sorry friend but if i had i would donate it to you.
@erikmama (12929)
Aww. you are so sweet!! LOL!
@sirnose (2440)
Try ebay you can get a good deal on laptops. you can get desk top models for almost nothing these days .,. i'm in the same fix i need a laptop so i can have 24 hr. access..
@anurag3786 (6275)
I have only one computer..so how i donate this..if i purchased another system..then i will think about to donate of one computers...because..if i donate my own systems then how i worked..on it..
@erikmama (12929)
Oh no! I was just complaining about not having a computer, not really wanting anyone to give me one! I will have ione by Christmas though...my gift to myself!
@mzz663 (2775)
I don't have any extra, I just gave my old one to my son that moved into his own place. I do think though, that once you get one, you will probably spend more time on it than you do now and you won't see your mom because you'll be busy all of the time on it. I used to go to the library and my niece & sis' houses to use their puters and I got addicted to the internet where I was on for long periods of time.