LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP... does it work?

Indonesia
i really don't get it when people zero in the idea of long distance relationships not working.. probably even if all the long distance relationships in this world cease, we still can't give the conclusion that it'll never work at all.. but I'm sure somebody's trying to have it worked out.. hope u beat the odds!
@kreola23 (97)
it does and it depends... on how you and ur partner handle it.:-) i want to tell the world how much i love my ex but we dint make it.. we broke up last month after 3 years of longdistance relationship.. and im on writing now to express my feelings.. therapy for my sickness.. www.kreola.webs.com make a comment when u come and visit.. thanks
@amyson (3509)
yes i can say it can work,as long you have constant communication to each other it is not difficult.you just need a lot of patience and trust to the person you love.