BRAT.. how spoiled are you?

Indonesia
what should be the measurement for being a brat? should you be called a brat cause you just have the privelege of having anything that you might want? is it your fault that you were raised that way? for the brats.. tell us, how spoiled are you?
@satan88 (586)
• United States Minor Outlying Islands
i'm the youngest sibling and i never got what i wanted on the contrary nobody listened to me at all. yet for some reason people still call me spoiled.
@amyson (3509)
they say youngest sibling are spoiled.i do not agree in that because i am the youngest among my sibling,i am not spoiled.somehow parent have something to do with how they teach their children and how they manages to taking care their son/daughter.i smoke when i was in college but i can say i am not spoiled or somehow i want to get attention.
@Archie0 (4669)
Well to tell for how brat types i am then not much i can say that may be i am not.Yes somewhere when i use to be with bad peoplle, use to smoke due to them it was all just the company but since i left them i have never been into it.So not exactly i can say that i am bad.