My Printer Is Doing A Lot Better Now

@cyrus123 (6383)
I started a discussion called "Printer Problems" not too long ago. I just thought youall would like to know that I replaced that faulty cartridge and I also got a new antivirus program. The printer is working fine now. In case youall are interested, the antivirus program I bought is called "RegCure". If any of youall would like the link for the program, you can pm me.
@sanuanu (11238)
Yes, I can remember that you had posted a discussion a few months back and you were looking for an antivirus program too. Good to know that your printer is working very fine now!
@cyrus123 (6383)
Hi sanuanu! How are you doing? It's been long time no see. It was actually a few weeks ago. Thank you for your response, anyway. Kathy.
@sanuanu (11238)
Good to see an avatar for you. It look good on you! Yes, these days I don't get much time to do myLotting as I have found a job for me and am busy with it.
@cyrus123 (6383)
I'm glad you like my avatar. I'm also glad to know that you have a job now. Mylot does take a lot of time, that's for sure. Sometimes there are more important things we have to do. Thank you for responding. Kathy.
@EliteUser (3971)
Hey, That is really good, we have also been having printer problems, but they were a little different to what your printer problem consisted off. We in the end had to buy a new printer, but it was well worth it now. Make sure you have a good day, God bless and Happy Lotting!!
@cyrus123 (6383)
This new virus protection I bought, which is RegCure, btw, has been worth it. Thank you for your response and I hope your new printer works well. Kathy.
@Lakota12 (42684)
aw so glad you got your printer working again!