THE MALE BODY ODOR... is it sexually attracting women or Distracting?

Indonesia
ahahahaha. in some of the middle eastern countries a friend of mine said that the natural body odor brings pride to males because they claim it exudes a masculine smell. But that's the opinion of men from those part of the world.. how about the opinions of the opposite gender? do they really find it attractive or destractive?
@anurag3786 (6275)
I think women's are mostly attracted by male body odour... and it's responible for they like men..or not..if men's body odour are good.then mostly female..are attracted to them..
@amyson (3509)
for me body odor is a no-no to me.i do not find attract to a man who have body odor.for me its yucky!i do wanna make love to a guy have a body odor.it is very disgusting for me and turn-offs.
@Archie0 (4671)
Well i think a body odour in no case can be sexually attracting symbol or way for women atleast not for me.I hate dirty men, who really stink bad.It really needs some basic ettiqutes when you stand before a woman or a man regarding your body and way you look.I think it matters for me a lot.
@bunnybon7 (33967)
• Holiday, Florida
i have been reading some of the responses here and on other discussions of the same subject. with hopes of helping my friend. she is engaged to a man that is perfect except for this one flaw. he showers a lot, uses deoderant, etc. but still smells i told her she really needs to aproach this before its to late but, she doesnt know what to say