White FURRRR

Hey you guys can you give me some tips on how to get my dogs furr white. I have a maltipoo and it is hard to get her furr to look clean. I try my best. I will bath her very week or every 3 days. I have shaved her but somehow she is still yello underneath I guess because of her pee. And her eyes also have eye boogers!!! Eww I try cleaning them off but she is starting to get stained there too. If anyonw has any recommendations it would really help.. Well thanks for helping.. Happy Mylottine everyone!!! Maria
@saundyl (9690)
Toothpaste (not the gels) with baking soda in works really well. i use the green colgate thats about 68 cents at walmart. It also works really well to get the skunk smell out of a pets fur!
Well how big is the colgate?? That you are talking about.. That seems too cheap 68 cents??? Usually they are a 2dollars and up...Do you think it is ok though to put it on the dogs fur.. Won't it hurt their skin?? Well still thanks for the tip.. I will try it out. happy mylotting maria
@saundyl (9690)
Its a regular size tube of toothpaste. Usually find it on the bottom shelf in the toothpaste section of walmart. I find the paste is cheaper than the Gel toothpaste. I'd say its ok for a dog's fur - the vet wouldnt have suggested it when i asked what we could use to get rid of the skunk smell if it was bad for her and he wouldnt have said that we could use it more often than just when the skunks sprayed the dogs. He did say not to use the gels but the paste though. My dog seems to itch less when i use the toothpaste than when we use the dog shampoo and she smells minty fresh.