Do you get disappointed if friends/family don't comment on your Facebook posts?

I am one of those people who check the Facebook newsfeed as soon as I log in, and I comment or "like" everywhere I possibly can (especially if I see no comments on someone's post . . . I like to think I made their day). On my wall, I also post status reports, photos, links . . . and most of the time I do get comments back. Some people complain that Facebook is so non-responsive for them . . . but I am thinking, are these people reaching out to others? I do my best to reach out everyone, and I sort of think of it as PR (public relations), so people make the effort to comment back to me. If I don't get any responses, I'll just post something else later - no biggie. But how does everyone else feel?
I dont really care about other response. If they response my status, my wall post, my photo than thats good. But if no one really response then its ok. When i post something, my post was usually have a target to make some one response to that post. I just feel like it. Posting my angger, my sadness or my happiness, it just to express myself. So i dont really care wheter other response or not, i dont even care if no one never read it / look at it.
Really? You don't care about getting any responses? But isn't that what communication with others is about . . . and isn't that what Facebook is about? I like to think that I'm not talking to myself . . . so it's nice when someone takes the time to say "something - anything - just to acknowlege that my post has at least been read by someone!
yes i hate it when i post things or my status on facebook and my friends dont do anything i mean it shouldnt matter but it just shows they care, i think..
That's true. It's nice to be acknowledged by family and friends with our Facebook comments, but not everyone responds. Some people just read our status reports and it's not that they don't care . . . it may be that they can't think of anything to say about it.
@Jennlk84 (4219)
I too am one of those types of people that tries to comment a lot on other's posts or just go to their wall and say Hi! I love Facebook and it's a really great way for me to keep in touch with my friends and family. If I don't get ANY responses back from them it can be rather upsetting. I feel like I'm one to always comment and well if they can't repay the favor once in a while? I know for some people though that they do not pay as much attention to Facebook as I do - so they may not even THINK of writing me on there like I do of them. I guess Facebook is different for everyone.