work at home, in your free time, earn $3,000!

Indonesia
I was greatly suprised when i came to meet this people. During my stay in India, i've had a couple of married neighbors, they are like the usual type of couples that anybody could meet along the hallway. Back then, I haven't heard of any work-at-home get paid kind of job, so i was suprised one time when we happend to talked about jobs and business, I wasn't expecting them to earn much cuz all the while they say they just work at home. So i decided to especulate that probably, they are in some sort of investment that could give them a good revenue, but not until they told me that they make money out of making babies. Could you ever think that they could do that to a child? make babies and once they are born sell them to childless europeans for a fee of $3,000 - $5,000? I was kinda shocked, but then, yea, their making money out of it, thats how they do it, thats their way of doing it. One thing i liked about that is the idea of "making money out of your hobby".
@Graceekwenx (3163)
huh?!!! that was really odd! i havent heard of that stuff! Why cant europeans make babies of the own?
some europeans are childless some are not. Its not an understatement that "ALL" europeans cant make there own babies. It's quite really odd, but then it exists.. sad, bad true. same with people selling their kidneys and other body organs, we might think its odd, but yes.. it exist.
it is so odd. For a while there, i thought the couples are doing medical transcription jobs to earn that big money. It is so shocking! I sure do hope a european would respond to your discussion. By the way, why cant they just adopt babies? why spend more to have a child? Dont the couple, especially the mom feel any attachment to the baby? I would understand selling body organs... but this one seems to get out of hand. I dont understand the sense of it.
yes thats exactly the point.. adoption.. those guys basically give their kids for adoption in exchange for a certain price... but yeah i guess it also exist in every other country, we just don't know it yet...