Have you ever watched a live concert?

Indonesia
where was it held? who was performing? howd you like it? would you consider watching a concert again? last but not the least, was the concert worth the price of the ticket?
@shyamlal (3538)
There were rumors about Gnr performing on India in november..And I could't sleep for days after hearing this..I was so excited that I could Hear Axl singing Novemberrain right in front of me..But seems like its not gonna happen..But I'm sure I'll be catching them sometime sooner!!! Pray for me....
@Archie0 (4671)
I have never got an opportunity to watch a live concert ever.It is my deepest wish.My friend she is a drummer and got their band so she just travels around when live shows are going.Now in november she is going to visit a live show performing by GnR, the best band since history.I am so unlucky that i wont be watching or going with her because my family wont allow me ever.But i have a wish to see a concert live.